Gateway is a wonderful master-planned communitiy with several distinctive neighborhoods and lots of mature greenery. It is not your "cookie-cutter" residential development; each subdivision has its own look and feel. Gateway has a lifestyle and price point for a wide range of homebuyers and it offers numerous features and amenities, including:
- close proximity to the new "Jet Blue Stadium" (Boston Red Sox winter training facility)
- close proximity to the SWFL International airport (but NO noise!)
- Less than 30 mins. to the beaches
- a little more home for your dollar as compared to some other developments
- prices range from the $200's to over $800K
- optional private memberships (golf/sports/social) with a fabulous, newly expanded clubhouse, famous Tom Fazio design golf course, state of the art golf practice facilities, Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center, great social events and more.
- community-wide amenities include:
- extensive walking/biking/jogging trails
- playing fields (soccer, baseball, volleyball, basketball)
- kiddie parks
- doggie park
- neighborhood pools
- community-wide olympic size lap pool with kiddie pool, play area, picnic tables
There is still some new construction going on in Gateway, as well as resales.
Contact Fran for more information.